Welcome to the Engineering Contractors of South Florida
The Engineering Contractors Association of South Florida, Inc. was established in Dade County, Florida in 1953 to encourage a high standard of business ethics for the paving contracting industry and those firms doing business with what is known today as “Engineering Contractors”.
- To advance better relations between the members of the association, the general public and the local government agencies.
- To maintain high standards in the conduct of work
- To combat unfair business practices
- To encourage sound business methods
- To cultivate social relations among the members
- To encourage the active interests of every member in the civic, commercial, social and moral welfare of the community
- To do whatever is necessary, proper or expedient to improve the industry
Members of the ECA association have the exclusive opportunity to get to know and be known by peers in the industry. Membership allows you to form new relationships and enhance the old. Excellent opportunity to sustain and grow your business!
Engineering Contractor's Association of South FL
15800 Pines Blvd., Suite 314
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
ECA Photo Gallery..........
ECA NEWS UPDATE........JULY 2016